Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Salon 38 Middleton Hair Salon Coloring Mistake.?

Hair salon coloring mistake.? - salon 38 middleton

I dyed my hair red-orange. old Barber said that the color can not leave because of their hair type Asia. I said, let's give it a try.

if he does not look like the application of the color of the hair professional. Simply go to the chemical with a brush. I know you should not be too close to my head, because this is hot, takes a lighter color. Well, I did not say anything because she is professionally.

After washing my hair, my hair roots brighter than the rest of the hair. I said, this view is too bright at the top. says it's OK if the rest of the hair is dry, the hair on the floor the same as above. I said, I hope so, because I will not go side of this kind She says that it will be okay in a few days, your hair all the same color. He blew my hair dry with cold air will not damage the hair. So I let my hair slightly damp, and returned home.
I feel like I'm bull Shiting. The di Tip 5 $ 3 Dollor8 colors.
After my return, my hair is dry. the top is too bright. I think I can even color my hair better than her. who can not train the same color hair.
I want the hair color and background color of the hair match up? I already have the money for color in the room .. I will not spend more than $ 10 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mini drive vtech Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates