Friday, January 29, 2010

Strong Urine Chemical Odor Will God Hold Me Accountable If I Commit Suicide?

Will God hold me accountable if I commit suicide? - strong urine chemical odor

I have diagnosed with or TMAU Trimethylaminuria. Trimethylaminuria TMAU is a metabolic disorder in which a person lacks the enzyme for the breakdown of a chemical called trimethylamine. The missing enzyme, trimethylamine accumulates in the body and then released in sweat, urine and breathing. Some people have a strong smell of fish, but may vary from the trash burning or body odor (smell).

There is currently no cure for this disease. It is very difficult for me to live with. No matter how many times I can not help shower. Doctor can not help it, because again, there is no cure. I would rather have than that of cancer. People do not understand. You think I'm dirty, but I am not. I am very clean. I can not help myself, how I smell. I will not die, but my only, my only way out is suicide. I pray that God not only against me. God, I wish I could understand in my shoes to walk, how painful it is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mini drive vtech Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates