Saturday, January 23, 2010

Northern Touch Massage Tables Growing Pomegranate Trees In Northern Utah?

Growing pomegranate trees in Northern Utah? - northern touch massage tables

I love pomegranates and want to start a small garden. I live in Utah, however, where the winter temperatures drop to -10 degrees Celsius. Pomegranate trees can survive the winter here? I like it in a place where they will not be affected by heavy snow.

I also buy special soil? Or can I use in my country farm?

Other proposals on the growth would be useful. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mini drive vtech Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates