Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stoires I Want To Hear Stoires From Others About How You Knew You Were Pregnant...?

I want to hear stoires from others about how you knew you were pregnant...? - stoires

I know my question might be better suited to a kind of forum, but I have no answer so quickly here, I thought it might be better. I am a few days after my period and have every reason to believe that you're pregnant. I'm terrified and I think the complete map of my emotions and how my body feels. I thought it might be helpful if others could hear, as he knew she was pregnant. Symptoms. What clued you?

2 comments:

  1. Well this is my fourth month and I think I felt something in me from day one, because they had a special psychological effect on me. My husband had quit his job the next day, and I started this unexplained feeling of joy and happiness, perhaps related to pregnancy and a child of someone you love, do not let me sleep.

    In its strictest sense, I had after taking a pregnancy test during the day, when I was pregnant with my time comfirmed. Before, I had the feeling of hunger in odd hour, the feeling, the desire for some specialty food, he often felt tired, always tired and had lost weight.

    I suggest you take take a pregnancy test. There are several kits available commercially that can be used at home and wish you a good time to go through the greatest joy in the life of a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pregnant & praying now has babyFebruary 7, 2010 at 5:30 PM

    I know that she was pregnant, even though my house, "negative ... I have to urinate more often and my chest as the greatest pain during the night, at the end of the week I have again tested positive and said.

    ReplyDelete

 

Mini drive vtech Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates