Saturday, February 20, 2010

Spanking Mainstream Movies Spanking While Sex Something Mainstream?

Spanking while sex something mainstream? - spanking mainstream movies

I read in magazines for men, you hear talk and listen to a few friends formed in the comedies of recent years.

Sex has always been quite open to me - until recently the. The things I hear, are in reality and can even joke about bondage Are Strange (Hardcore, etc..)

Anyway, I was out of this girl for 2 months and we only have sex a few times. Saturday evening, she asked me to beat her and pull her hair. I was a little confused, but he did it. Later she told me the day I fell like a girl and have sex when she wants something is taken away from her feeling, her old high school Wold whipped so hard that lasted 2 days until the red? ?

I do not know if I feel well with that ...s assume the right thing now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mini drive vtech Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates